8/14/2007

Special interview with Nlhero

This week, I've interviewed myselve. Yes I know it's very easy to interview yourselve but some peoples asked me to just do it so here it is.

I'm a Clan Owner and Manager of the FA Newspaper©


1. What is your opinion about Forbidden Absolution?

I just love the game, but I've got to be honest, my first month on FA really sucked, I didnt get the game, but after I knew how it worked, I figured out this was a special and great game.


2. Do you have some ideas to make the game better?

I have, and if I want to publicate them I'll add them to the forums like the Ranged weapon idea and the game statistiks. But most of them I just keep for myselve.


3. What do you exactly like from this game?

The players and the staff are great, and that you dont loose your account after death.


4. How long do you play this game a day?

Well uhrm... 4 to 6 hours a day, yes I know that's too much


5. Who is your favorite player?

That's a hard question, I think I've got 3 of 'em, LadyM, Sp4nkyNL and of course the Sin


6. How did you get the idea to make a Newspaper?

I saw a suggestion on the game forums about a "Locksford tribune" and really liked it. So I started waiting till it was made. But after a while, I thought "let's make it myselve" so I made the FA Newspaper©.